WORSHIP WITH US at CHURCH AND ONLINE:
In response to the Pandemic, we now offer four physically distanced, safe worship opportunities:
- 9 am Sunday morning: “Tailgate” Service outside for anyone: Church parking lot. (Moved inside if inclement weather)
- 10:45 am Sunday morning at the church building:
- In the sanctuary for the more vulnerable (underlying conditions, advanced age, etc.) .
- In the Gym for younger congregants or those with children
- 10:45 Live-stream: For those who may be highly susceptible and are more comfortable watching from the safety of home. Via the live-stream we can enjoy worshiping at the same time, though not together. The recorded video of the 10:45 live-stream will be available soon after.
For the live-stream or to use the online bulletin, go to the Worship Service of the day by clicking below. Simply click the date below, then start the video and follow the Order of Worship by reading the scripture passages, singing with the Worship Team, and participating in the other worship items. We also encourage members to share the link to this page or to the Worship Service and invite your family, friends, neighbors, and associates to join with you and with us as we worship the Risen King.
Read more about our safety measures here.
Sunday, June 21st, 2020
THE UNCHANGING ‘NEW NORMAL’
SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 2020
The King of Love My Shepherd Is
Living Life In My Resurrection Hope
PAST SERMON AUDIO
We also encourage our members to listen to past sermons presented at First Presbyterian Church of Villa Rica to strengthen your grip on the Word of God and gain every spiritual blessing from the preached Word and proclamation of the Gospel.
If you are visiting our site in search of a church, we hope you enjoy listening to some of Pastor Tom’s sermons to verify the kind of biblical worship, teaching, and preaching to expect at First Presbyterian Church of Villa Rica.
We pray for and welcome the nations* to our church.
*We understand “the nations” in the context of the Gospel of Christ in the broadest sense as a global community of people of diverse languages, homelands, history, ethnicity, socioeconomic circumstance, and psychological make up having little to do with overt political structures. We believe that Jesus died for his church in all the nations, all the people groups, and heaven will be populated with a diverse population of his elect.
Governments and personal identities based on political structures often become ‘another gospel’ that divide and cause animosity between people. Jesus died for all who will hear his gospel, therefore we believe that when we stand on the ground around the cross of the risen Christ, it is the only truly level ground in the universe where forgiveness, love, equality, acceptance, and true freedom reign. We hope you enjoy listening and are blessed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ here.