Dear First Presbyterian Church family,
Christ is Risen! Thank you for the privilege of being in your homes on this glorious Easter morning.
I know this is not what any of us had planned for Easter Sunday, but even as we stay sheltered in place we are still celebrating our risen Savior who conquered sin and death. Hallelujah!
1. Every week, on Thursdays, you will receive an email with links to the following
- Video teaching of the Bible story families can play from home
- Parent page (PDF) explaining the lesson focus and Scripture memory, giving parents good Bible background to go further with their kids
- Coloring sheets and activities (PDF) that families can do together. Coloring Sheet/Activities PDF
2. CLICK HERE to download the master plan for the study series “Jesus Is God.” Your church may have ordered Student Packs for your younger kids, which can be mailed home for your use if you wish to have additional activities.
3. Using this quarter of material, families will be following the life of Jesus to see that he is truly God, exploring stories that will encourage the whole family during this time:
- Jesus calming the storm (good reminder of his power over creation)
- Healing the man at the pool, a blind man, a crippled man (don’t we all need to know Jesus our Healer?)
- Jesus bringing Lazarus back to life (Jesus’ care and mercy for his own)
- And the gospel story—Jesus’ resurrection from the dead
If you want to catch up with the previous weeks’ lessons you can find them here.
Children’s Ministry Specialist
Great Commission Publications