Please do join us! BUT, before you do, please review the Plan to Resume on the Free to Worship Page and complete the questionnaire at the bottom. If you have a question or comment, please go to the Free to Worship Page and respond to the questionnaire. We will get back to you as quickly as we can!
- Sunday School for all ages: 9:30 AM
- Cancelled until safety allows a re-start
- Sunday Corporate Worship: Online Bulletin and live video stream of the service with recording for later viewing for those who have a health risk and need to stay home. Go to the Online Worship and Sermons page to view live stream beginning at 10:45 AM this Sunday, or to access past services.
• 9am – Parking lot “Tailgate” service. Bring your own chairs. (Cancelled if inclement weather)• 10:45am – Service with seating options in both the sanctuary and the Fellowship Hall
KAYLA FORLAW SHOWER after church (12:30 pm-2:30 pm) The WIC is hosting a Baby Shower Luncheon for Kayla Forlaw following Church worship in the Fellowship building. The Forlaw’s are registered on Amazon.com Baby registry, and Aldi’s diapers are greatly appreciated. All ladies are welcome to attend.
- HYMN CAROLING
After the 10:45am service, join us for caroling. We usually visit one of our members who is unable to attend physical worship services. We gather in their front yard and encourage them with songs, hymns, and spiritual songs. From leaving the church until finished is under an hour. Join us!
- Please check this Sunday’s online or printed bulletin for details on this Sunday’s caroling.
- Sunday Evening Worship: 5:30 PM (Cancelled Until Further Notice)
- Small Groups, various days and times:
Whittle/Dickinson Group: please check the online bulletin for this week to find meeting place and time
Mitchell/Forlaw Group: please check the online bulletin for this week to find meeting place and time
- Sunday, 6 to 7:30 PM: Youth Group in the church gym, led by Josh and Kelsey Whittle (Cancelled until safety allows a re-start)
- Wednesday, 6:30 to 7:30 PM: House of Prayer for All Nations meeting online through zoom.(Email for links).
WIC: Women’s Precepts Bible Study: The women’s Bible resumed Wednesday, September 2nd at 10 am. They are finishing Ezekiel. If anyone is interested in joining, please contact the church office for more information.
The Session has called for a Congregational Membership Meeting to be held outdoors (weather permitting) on Sunday 9/13/2020 at 10:00am following the morning parking lot worship service. This meeting is to discuss the purchase of the land between the parking lot and the church from the city.
Monthly, Quarterly, and Special Events
For these upcoming and Special Events, please go to the Events Page (CLICK HERE)
- Special Access Mission Love Offering is extended through the month of September. Please give to support this important mission. Gifts will offset deployment expenses.
- September 2nd: The women’s weekly Bible study resumed Wednesday, September 2nd at 10 am. They are finishing Ezekiel. If anyone is interested in joining, please contact the church office for more information.
- September 6th: The WIC will be hosting a Baby Shower Luncheon for Kayla Forlaw on Sunday September 6th from 12:30-2:30 following Church worship, in the Fellowship building. The Forlaw’s are registered on Amazon.com Baby registry, and Aldi’s diapers are greatly appreciated. All ladies are welcome to attend. Please contact Donna if you would like to help with providing food for the luncheon.
- September 13th: Starting September 13th following the 10:45am service, there will be an Inquirers Class for those interested in learning more about the church or joining the church. WIC will be providing a light lunch.
- September 19th: PRC Medical is having their annual Walk For Life on September 19th. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be meeting in the church parking lot and walking in Villa Rica. Times TBA. Contact Beth or Kayla for questions or to sign up to walk or donate.
- Take them a Meal: special opportunities to serve our members who may be in need of meal support due to funerals, births, sicknesses, etc.
- Baby Showers: For members who are expecting new additions to the family.
- Youth Group: Alternating weeks, Sunday 12:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall, lunch provided. (Cancelled until safety allows a re-start.)
- WIC Quarterly Meeting Contact the Church Office for Details
- Session and Diaconate monthly meeting: Last Tuesday of each month, physically distanced in the Fellowship Hall.
- Missions and Outreach Committee monthly meeting resumes, 3rd Thursday of each month beginning 9-17-20.
Continue to pray and encourage one another.
11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
Pray for Pastor Tom and Beth as they take a much needed time of rest from 9/7-9/21.
We welcome back Dr. Wilson Smith to preach on 9/13 and 9/20.