These are the regularly scheduled events and opportunities for giving and service in the life of First Presbyterian Church VR. If you have a question or comment, please go to the Contact Page and send us a message. We will get back to you as quickly as we can!
- Sunday School for all ages: 9:30 AM
- Adult Class by Elder Brittain, “Tools to Reach Outsiders”, meets in the Gym.
- Sunday Corporate Worship: 10:45 AM
- Sunday Evening Worship: 5:30 PM (Last Sunday of each month, only)
- Small Groups, various days and times:
- Sunday, 4 to 5:30 PM: Fellowship group studying Colossians at Cliff and Debbie’s house-click for directions.
- Sunday, 5:30 to 7 PM: Study of the book, The Prodigal Son, by Tim Keller at Ron and Bonnie’s home –click for directions. (Heavy hors d’oeuveres before the study begins!)
- Sunday, 6 to 7:30 PM: Youth Group in the church gym, led by Josh and Kelsey Whittle
- Wednesday, 6:30 to 7:30 PM: Prayer, Praying, and Power at the church.
- WIC: Women’s Precepts Bible Study: 10 AM Wednesday mornings at the church
Monthly, Quarterly, and Special Events
For these upcoming and Special Events, please go to the Events Page (CLICK HERE)
- Take them a Meal: special opportunities to serve our members who may be in need of meal support due to funerals, births, sicknesses, etc.
- Baby Showers: For members who are expecting new additions to the family.
- Youth Group: Alternating weeks, Sunday 12:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall, lunch provided.
- WIC Quarterly Meeting
- Session and Diaconate monthly meeting: Last Tuesday of each month, 6:30 at the church.
- Missions and Outreach Committee monthly meeting: Second Thursday of each month at the church.
- Special Events